Melonheadz DT card - paper piecing

Hello everyone, it's time for a new challenge over at Melonheadz friends. This time it's Paper piecing.

So I decided to play with the awesome boy from Penguin Bundle.   You can find him here.


The paper is from Little yellow bicycle.  I added some ribbon from my stash.  The dies used are scallop and large circle as well as my scallop label 1 and my label 1 from Spellbinder.  I used my MS punch and added some Queen & Co - Twinkle Goosebumps.

I paper pieced this image with a digi paper from Create with TLC.  The image is colored with my copics.  I used a stamp from my stash.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Inky impressions challenges - Animals
  2. Scrappers-delights-challenge - Paper piecing
  3. Christmas at sweet stampin challenge - Winter animals
  4. Crafty card makers - Christmas Snow and ice
  5. Created with love challenges - Snowflakes
That's post number 2 of the day!  There's still another 2 posts coming one really soon and the other one later tonight.  Thank you so much for your comments.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Cute card. I very much like your DP and the snowflakes you've added. Thank you for playing in this week's animal challenge at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is gorgeously cute, love it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable. Love your little penguin and his paper pieced tie is just too cute!

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image. Love the snowflakes. Thanks for joining our Christmas Snowflakes challege at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this is so sweet! Love the image.

    Thanks for joining my 'Christmas Snow and Ice' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet image Vicky I love this one and love the snowflake paper as well. Great job.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh what a cutie, love those snowflakes and that big bow!! Thank you for join us at Created With Love Challenge this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely festive card! Thanks for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card! I love those snowflakes and how you arranged them on the card. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges this week for our Snowflakes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful card. Great DP and I love the paper pieced tie. Another fab Christmas card done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is that penguin?!

    Thanks for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute addition of the paperpieced tie, which I nearly didn't spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cutie!!! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Snowflakes Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful image, thank you for playing along with us at Scrappers Delights.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vicky this is so stinking cute. I love this one it is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Scrapper,s Delight Challenge.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt

    ReplyDelete
  17. A super cute card; love that tie! Thanks for playing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very sweet looking card. Lovely cute image. Thanks for playing with us over at CCM this time. A new challenge will be up later on today.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, dt CCM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway