So I decided to play with the awesome boy from Penguin Bundle. You can find him here.
The paper is from Little yellow bicycle. I added some ribbon from my stash. The dies used are scallop and large circle as well as my scallop label 1 and my label 1 from Spellbinder. I used my MS punch and added some Queen & Co - Twinkle Goosebumps.
I paper pieced this image with a digi paper from Create with TLC. The image is colored with my copics. I used a stamp from my stash.
- Inky impressions challenges - Animals
- Scrappers-delights-challenge - Paper piecing
- Christmas at sweet stampin challenge - Winter animals
- Crafty card makers - Christmas Snow and ice
- Created with love challenges - Snowflakes
That's post number 2 of the day! There's still another 2 posts coming one really soon and the other one later tonight. Thank you so much for your comments.