This time I had the pleasure of working with an image from Floppy Latte called Single Sunflower that you can find here.
I thought it was the perfect image for a fall card!
I used paper from Bobunny - Apple cider. I used my Label 3 from spellbinder. I added some burlap, some wood buttons with some twine and that's it! The finishing touch was a great sentiment from Create with TLC it was part of a club!!!
Here's the closer look at the digi colored with my copics
- Sugar creek hollow - Fall is in the air
- Card crafters circle - Use fabric - I used burlap... that's fabric right?!? Well it's in that section in the stores lol
- Kitty bee designs - Flowers
- Simply create too - Fall - Autumn
- Create with tlc - Show it off Sunday
This is my 2nd post of the day! Thank you for your fabulous comments. Always love to read them.
I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html