Path of Positivity - challenge # 6 - Honesty

Hello everyone!  I'm back with the other post that I promised earlier today ;o)  This time I'm bringing you the post for the new challenge over at Path of Positivity challenge.  And this time our challenge for you is Honesty.

Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are:
 and of course 

For my journal this time I decided to use mostly sentiments ;o)  I used quite a few Be who you are, limited edition and Tattoo flower 2 all from Scribbles design.  I used as well Tell the truth from Decosse Dynamite Doodles.

To me honesty start with being able to accept who you are.  How many times do we hear about people going on blind dates and getting a totally different idea of who they were going to meet?  And I used the great sentiment from MarkTwain that says that if you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.  No stories that get totally convoluted and hard to follow.  I watched a teen flick with my daughter recently that was just about that it's called "Easy A".  It's a teenager that says one little lie that totally gets twisted and you can imagine the rest... made for a 2 hour movie lol.  So keep it simple, accept who you are, and don't lie!!!!  Stay honest to others and yourself.
I decided to use a new techique for this with my mini webbing and mini cell theory from TCW with some Saphire glimmer mist tattered Angels.  I used my long classic rectangle and my Label 21 from Spellbinder.  I added some MS silver ink around one of the sentiment and some salty ocean distress ink on the others.  I also used some of my Candi.

Here's a closer look at the great sentiment from Scribbles Designs.
And here's the closer look at the other sentiment from Decosse Dynamite's Doodle.  And the digi Tattoo Flower 2 colored with my copics.
So what is your take on Honesty?   Looking forward to hear about it.

I'm entering this journal  in the following challenges:
  1. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  2. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  3. Creative inspirations paint - Anything goes
  4. Simon says stamp blog - Anything goes
That's it for today!  Hope you had a fabulous Monday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hi there, Vicky. I always LOVE your sweet cards, and get excited when you share in our challenges. This is really pretty - great colors. Thanks so much for participating in our challenge this week, and PLEASE stop by again soon. You always make my day when you do!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blue with that pop of the red flower! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Vicky, and I personally think that the only way any relationship can survive is with honesty...not matter what, mum to child, child to friend, etc, etc, I don't even like "litte white lies"...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright bold colours you used for this one and of course all those great sentiments. It truly is important to try and be yourself as much as you possibly can. If you can't be honest about who you are even to yourself, how can you be honest about anything else?! This is a wonderful project to highlight the theme of honesty. Thanks so much for your continued support my dear friend. Not only for PoP but for all that you are and all that you do.

    Big Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway