So I did just that... I created a little Christmas card for my stash.
Here's a closer look at my digi colored with my copics and I added some liquid applique to it. The sentiment is from a stamp in my stash.
I'm entering the following challenges:
- Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Extra for September
- Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Cut it out - my 2nd entry
- Lej designs challenge blog - winter wishes
- Creative card crew - Christmas
- Crafty card makers - winged things - little penguin
- Imagine that digistamp - progressive challenge
- C is for challenge - Sparkle - I used the shiny mirror card stock as well as the silver charm
- Kaboodle doodles - Anything but a square
- Paper creators crafts - Make it Christmasy
That's it for this post... will I be back... or not.. that is the question lol
I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html