Surprise Birthday Blog Hop for Sandy

Welcome to the Surprise Birthday Blog Hop for Sandy!!! 


Sandy is having a birthday today! What better way to celebrate our fearless leader's birthday than with a crafty (surprise) hop!? Every stop along the way has a surprise birthday project for Sandy created by each of her design team members. Sandy is such an inspiration to all of us and she has been so supportive and generous. She's a great friend and a very talented and artistic woman! Happy Birthday, Sandy!

You should have arrived from the very awesome Sharla if not you will want to start back at the top with Archana because knowing the creative ladies on this team, you will not want to miss any of their amazing creations.


Here is my project for Sandy:
(click the read more for the rest of this post)
The paper used on this card is from SEI - Entrada.  I used my Framelits dies from Sizzix.  I fussy cut the sentiment and left the rest pretty CAS.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I used some liquid appliqué to make the frosting.  I added some stickles to the candles to make them shine a bit ;o)


Next head on over to Sandy to wish her a Happy B-day!!!

Here's the line up, in case you get lost (Make sure your last stop is SANDY so you can wish her a happy birthday!):

Archana http://craftcave.blogspot.com

Calypso http://calypsocandycraft.blogspot.com/

Cely http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com

Deanne http://littlebitopaper.blogspot.ca/

Helene http://nicksscrapshack.blogspot.se/

Jen http://justcoffeepleasestampsribbonspaper.blogspot.com

Lisa http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca

Sam www.samsimpson.co.uk

Sharla http://sharla-thisthingcalledlife.blogspot.ca/

Vicky http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/ - You are here.

Sandy! http://scribblesbysandy.blogspot.com

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Cute card thursday - Hip to be square
  2. Creative moments - Birthday - my 3rd and last entry
  3. Fab n funky challenges - Sweet treats
  4. The papernest dolls challenge - CAS
Have a fabulous Friday everyone!!!  Hope you get to enjoy your weekend as well.

Comments

  1. Beautiful card Vicky!!! Love how you used the frames and the use of the liquid applique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sentiment stamp! I just got a great idea for my next birthday card after this visit, thanks!

    I love the cream on the cake too.

    Have a great day!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the frosting Vicky. Such a great card that I'm sure Sandy will love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute, vicky! that chocolate cake looks so real and scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Vicky, this is just so much fun! sure to make Sandy smile BIG when she gets it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, fun, fun!!! With all these cards, I'm now craving cake and ice-cream!! ;) Love the colors and the frame for the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun birthday card for your special friend. I love the puffy icing and the ticket sentiment.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cake I use that liquid googie stuff on a cake a few months back and the person I made it for thought I'd spilt something on it!! Great colours! Yum!

    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful cake and candles! Thank you for joining our CAS Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls.
    Jasmina DT PND

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the card! Thank you for the surprise hop too! You and the team made my day super special!

    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great Vicky. Those Framelits dies are really cool and I like how you offset them. It gives it an interesting effect. That liquid appliqué is really cool too. I'm sure Sandy will love it when she sees it unless of course she has already seen it and her comment is in the quay waiting to be posted. :O)

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super pretty card, Vicky as always.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Love how you've added the "whipped cream"
    Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Vicky and it's perfect for your challenge this week. Love the ticket. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely, thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Creative moments

    Ziggy DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cake really pops off the page. Great background paper and I love the sentiment too. I think we should all do that!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely card

    thank you so much for entering at

    Creative Moments

    Kerrie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous! a really beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your creativity.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful week!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway