Tree cage angel

Hello everyone!  Hope you have had a fabulous Friday!  I spent mine at the doctor... and need to go back in 6 wks but nothing major.

I'm here to share with you a card I made for a challenge where they supplied a really awesome freebie and I'm totally last minute to play!!!  Only 1 day I think.

So here's my card with Tree cage angel.  I decided to make a Christmas card with her!

I don't  know why but I'm really into the non traditional Christmas colors right now. For this the paper is from MME -Vintage Christmas.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment.  I hadn't done that for the longest time.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and I used some stickles on the wings, coat, hat as well as the cage (a different stickle to look like snow)
I followed this awesome sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Jingle belles rock - sketch
  2. Polkadoodle - Fairy time and freebie
  3. C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
So this is my 1st post.  I have another one coming up.  Soooo cool I'm only 3 followers away from the big 400 followers celebration!!!!  In the meantime I have some candy giveaway until September 11th that you can find here : http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/creative-knockouts-blog-hop-and-some.html

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love those pretty blues for the holiday ... so glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Vicky, love that image and your colours, and the backing paper is delicious xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sketch to use and also loving the non traditional Christmas colours this year. You did a great job of the free digi :-) Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super Card Vicky love it.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your angel card. TFS.
    Saw your entry at Polkadoodles and came to get a better look. (I'm entry #28)
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com
    NEW email and Google (#399) follower.
    One more to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweet and adorable holiday card; i especially love the beautiful blue color palette! FAB take on our JINGLE BELLES sketch! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway