Here's a little card that I did using some of the fabulous flowers from the store:
The paper is from MME - Miss Caroline. I used some of my dies from spellbinder... but didn't write down the names I'm really sorry. I distressed all the edge of the papers with my Tim Holtz distresser as well as with some vintage photo distress ink.
Here's a closer look at the digi from Daisy Doodles that you can find here it's called Wheelbarrow. The fabulous sentiment is from Create with TLC.
- The leaves that you can find here
- Some roses that you can find here there are other fabulous colors as well
- Some little curly gardenia that you can find here
I hope you will go and check out the store!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- 365 cards - in the garden
- Brown sugar challenge - Shades of browns
- The sweetpea stampers - Use kraft - all my backing is kraft
I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html