Witch and spider alert lol!!!

Good evening everyone!  Another super long day!!!  Wow sooooo looking forward to the budgets being done.

I'm here to share with you a little card that I made this past Monday... when I had some time lol.  I really wanted to get this done for the FB fan page challenge of SB.  It's using the fabulous Witch Mercedes.  And the sentiment also comes with her.  I'm cutting it close... it's getting to be the last days to submit our creations... wow do months ever go by fast!!!

I decided to create a card with some of my favorite color combination!  Purple and green.

The paper is from we r memory keepers.  I used my sizzix Tim Holtz embossing folder.  I wanted to use a spider web... I was sure I had one and it turns out I didn't... so I will have to go shopping lol  I used my label 8 from Spellbinder and my memory box die crisp bow.  I added a pretty big spider.  It's a ring that I cut to create this.  The ribbon is almost the last of this roll... it was from Michael's last Halloween!

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and I used black soot around the edges!
I followed this great sketch, just replace the fabulous butterfly with a spider... believe me... I hate them... but it seemed fitting lol

I'm entering the following challenges:

  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
  2. Simply betty stamps - Fan FB challenge - Halloween colors
  3. Haunted design house - Halloween in your face
That's it for today!  Hope you had a better day than I did... man and 2 days of meetings coming up including the budget presentation....

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love your witch. Purple and green are Halloween favorites of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous witch creation, Vicky! Those are some of my favorite colors, too. Thanks so much for joining us at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool - love the colour combo and her hair is excellent. Superb card Vicky :-) xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool! Fab colors and image and great sketch. Thanks for sharing with HDH. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, this is just fabulous! I love the way you colored her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spook, Slitherrrrrr, LOL, this is brilliant Vicky, love how you have coloured her skin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card Vicky and thanks for joining us this week over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colours. Love the DP and the colouring of your image is FAB! Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great right half of your card. Couldn't look on the left hand side but I do love your colour combo and neat witchy poo image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card looks brilliant. Thanks for sharing with us for our challenge at Haunted Design House x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Vicky. The witch looks fab and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at hdh x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab looking card, you're right the spider was fitting, awesome colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Purple and green are one of my fav colour combos as well. Mercedes looks great in this fabulous setting. Thank you for sharing your art with us at HDH :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway