So our great sponsor this week is none other than
For my card I used the super cute Smiley Snowman. Just love how happy he looks!!!!
The paper is from Bobunny - Snow day (figured I would go all out and use snow paper ;o) ) it was purchased online at Stamp and Create! Just love that store, the prices are really awesome and the service really quick. I used my large and small square and my label 14 all from Spellbinder. I added a few flakes made with my CM punch. The buttons were purchased at the dollarstore.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored barely with my copics. I added a sentiment from Create with TLC that I edged with my peacock distress ink.
I'm entering in the following challenges:
- Seems a little Sketchy - Sketch
- Abc christmas challenge - Winter wishes
- Crafty creations challenges - American Thanksgiving/Christmas
- Craft your passion challenges - buttons galore
- Use your stuff - Let it snow - I used my CM punch that I had forgotten about and took out again this week ;o)
It's the last day to join!!! I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html