Birds singing

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a fabulous Sunday.  Mine went by way too fast as usual lol.  We are decorating at work (actually there's a contest going on...) so I needed to create a fireplace, some trees and a snowman... ;o)  And I managed to get it all done.  I will be posting pictures at a later date.

I also needed some Christmas cards because I had promised to do some for my colleagues.  15 in all... and I managed to do the last 5 today... as well as some other little cards and a tag!  Woohooo what a day! ;o)  I'm exhausted lol

So here's a little card that I made to give as part of a little pack to my massage therapist ;o)  The image is called bird 05 singing it's part of this set Bird notes digital art stamp set.
I used some scrap papers that I had as well as my Curved rectangles from Spellbinder.  The image was colored using my distress markers and I used some vintage photo distress ink all around.

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Craft-it-up-with-pin-tack-arts-crafts-challenge - It's a new challenge and this time it's about animals and it's anything goes
  2. Crafty Secrets - Linky party - just love this because when you participate you get to have a voucher for some purchase in the store!!!!  So really fabulous to play!!!
That's it for this post.  I will be back with some more!

Hugs

Comments

  1. OMGoodness - how sweet. Such a great little image... I just LUV it how they all seem to be listening intently to the one singing :-D
    Lovely card Vicky :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is awesome hun, what a fantastic image and brilliantly coloured xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Everyone is SO BUSY this time of the year! Your therapist is going to LOVE this card set! Well done! Happy Holidays!
    Thanks so much for playing along in our December Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!

    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT
    CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
    CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway