Bit by the Bug Tuesday: Reindeer

Hello everyone!  It is time for another Bit By the Bug Tuesday and that means that it is time to introduce you all to the newest freebie over at Creative Bug on the Loose.  This week we have...

Reindeer


It's the perfect digi for Christmas
Here's my card with this great image

(click read more for the rest of the post)
The paper for this card comes from American Craft - Jolly.  I used my classic rectangle large from Spellbinder.  I used my Nesting frame die from Quickutz.  I also did a bit of embossing with my Sizzix Christmas elegance folder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC.  I followed a great sketch from Christmas Challenge.
In order to take advantage of this week's free digi stamp, reindeer, head over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the instructions on how to grab it.  While you are over there, don't forget to check out all the great digis available in the store for purchase. 
So, what are you waiting for.  Head over to CreativeBug on the Loose NOW!



I've caught the bug,
have you?




I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Christmas challenges - Sketch
  2. Catered crop - Animal house
  3. Sentimental sundays - Traditional Christmas colors
  4. Sketchy colors - Red and green colors
That's it for this post!  I have one more coming up so hope you stick around for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Thanks for using our sketch from CCWS for the card you made.. It is lovely.. Great you joined our challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is just perfect !!! :-D Don't you just LUV that little chap ??!!! Fabulous Vicky :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Vicky, such a fun, image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card for our christmascolorchallenge...
    Thank you for joining SC's challenge this week.
    Lot's of good luck, and welcome back..
    Hugs, Kaia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layers and what a cute image. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Vicky! Cute card! Love all the papers! Thanks for sharing your creation with us for the Traditional Christmas Colors Challenge on the Sentimental Sundays Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!

    Inky hugs,
    Angi
    SS DT
    Making Mayhem | Because Life is Messy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway