bundled up penguin

Hello everyone!  So what have you been up too today?!?  I got some totally fabulous news!!!!  I'm one of the 2 GDT for Meljen's.  That's the best before Christmas present I could get.  Meljen's image are just sooo awesome.  There's a few artist like that that I have been hoping to one day to design for... and this day is here at least for this one ;)

We also went as a family to see the The Hobbit at the movie theatres!  Great movie except for the part about the disgusting spiders!!!!  Way too long that part...

And then I had made some great chili in the crockpot so we got home to a nice meal.  Yup a great day. And to finish it off I made 2 creations just for fun with some Dilly Bean images!  Just adore those.  When I said that there where a few artist... well Dilly bean is one of them. So hopefully one day I get to design for them.  In the meantime I try to play as much as possible... and it's been awhile since I have been able too.  So I wanted to play along at Wicked Wednesday ATC (snow bird this week) and Dilly bean (Christmas or winter).

I used the super cute 291 - Bundled penguin for this ATC and while I was searching for the proper tag to put on this post... I realized that they have a BOGO sale... yikes... it might be expensive for me lol

So this is my little ATC what do you think?!?  I used a sentiment from Create with TLC.  Made little snowflakes with my CM punch and some bling.  The sentiment was cut with my label 18 and edge with peacock distress ink.  I fussy cut the image.  I used a little left over piece of DP!!!!  So happy when I can use even the smaller pieces.  The ATC base was also made with a left over cardstock paper.

I'm entering this little ATC in the following challenges since that's why I made it in the 1st place lol

  1. Dilly beans challenge - Christmas or winter
  2. Wicked Wednesday atc- Snowbirds
I'll be back with another creation soon!!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. So cute! I love penquins! A big CONGRATULATIONS on your GDT post at Meljen's. I know how much you wanted it so I am very HAPPY FOR YOU!! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is cold and he is just so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love those marvelous snowflakes, Vicky! Darling penguin image. I miss doing ATCs. I may have to find another group and get involved in exchanges again. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...I love those background papers and the image is perfect...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. That penguin is adorable.

    Congrats on your GDT spot!!! Way to go, I have some news to share with you first in an email as soon as I get back home. Also looks like I need to move off the computer and get my butt moving. We are headed to an art store to pick up some refills for my copics and I'll see what other kinds of goodies I can find. I hope to be back soon!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway