I'm here to share with you one of the last 2 gifts that I made for my co-workers ;o) I'm glad to say they loved them.... and it was much cheaper to make than to purchase at Winners (our TJ Max).
This time I'm using one of the great image from Star in my Pocket it's the super cute Christmas elf ornament. I just find this image sooooo cute! So I printed this image twice, once mirrored so that I could color it and have it look good on both sides ;o)
So I used again a jar, tree and shredded snow from the dollar store. The ribbon is from American craft and I purchased it at Winners.
Here's a closer look at that fabulous digi!!!! So pretty!
Totally love the work of this fabulous artist and the digis are really affordable!
I'm entering this little creation in the following challenges:
- Bastel-traum - Anything but a card
- Digi Galore - Anything goes with digi
- Sparkles forum challenges - Anything but a card
- Christmas at sweet stampin challengeblog - Snow
- Crafting for all seasons - Anything but a card
- Divas by design challenge- Anything goes
- Inky impressions challenges - Merry Christmas
- Miriams crafting blog - Homemade gifts
That's it for me for tonight!!! Hope you have a great night and I will be seeing you tomorrow!