So I had time to craft and play ;o) I made some DT stuff but also stuff just for fun like this Christmas card that's going to be ready for next year!!! Yup need to start early!!!
So I wanted to play over at Just some lines blog so I played with the Christmas Robin ;o)
The paper for this card is Jolly by American craft. I added a little ribbon from my stash. I used my large and small square from Spellbinder. The sentiment is cut using nesting frames by Quickuts.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. I used some liquid applique on the hat and then used some stickles on top of it. I also used my fired brick distress ink all around. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sketch saturday - Sketch
- Just some lines blog - Christmas or winter
- Dis digi designs challenge - Anything Christmas
- Sweet stampin challenge - A little birdie told me
- Craft too challenge you - Natural challenge and 2nd twist wing creature
- Wordart wednesday - Anything goes - thanks Karen for the reminder to post to your challenge as well ;o)
That's it for this post but I still have one more coming up ;o)