So for this card that I'm about to share with you, I have used a fabulous digi Christmas tree star it's from Star in my pocket. I don't know if you know those digis but soooo cute!!!
The paper that I used this time is a new paper it's from Bobynny -Rejoice! I purchased it at Stamp and Create. I used some robin's nest dew drops. I distressed all the edge of the paper with my Tim Holtz distresser.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sketch and stash challenge - Sketch - and the stash is the new paper ;o)
- Crafting when we can challenges - Winter
- Robyns fetish challenge blog - Christmas cards
- Sentimental sundays - Traditional Christmas colors
- Corrosive challenges - Happy Holidays
That's post number one!!! I did another card with this awesome sketch so I will be posting it soon.