Cozy winter mailbox

So how was your Monday?!?  I'm glad that mine is over... it was pretty bad traffic wise... that's what happens when it snows, now the streets are all congested until they pick up the snow... and ran out of windshield washer fluid.... yup over all just happy the day is over.

The good news is that my employees really liked their little homemade gifts ;o)  And as promised I'm here to share another one with you!  This time with a really sweet Meljen's image this time I'm using the great Cozy winter mailbox.  It was really appropriate with all the snow outside lol  I went with some green and red to be able to play again in the challenge of this week.  And of course I will reiterate how much I want one of those 2 GDT!!!!!  Ok... yup... I know... I'm grovelling...

So here's my little Christmas jar.

The ribbon is from American Craft.  The jar, shredded snow and tree is from the dollar store. I did the image twice mirrored.  This way it's pretty both sides.

It's colored with my copics and some stickles on the snow on top of the mailbox.
So what do you think?!?  It was well liked!!!  I was really happy with the reaction since I worked a lot to make these lol

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Meljens designs - Holly Berries - red and green
  2. C is for challenge - Traditional Christmas - to me that little mailbox with Christmas mail is pretty typical Christmas!  I always love to get Christmas mail and I'm always happy because we get letters and cards ;o) - my colors were Traditional as well
  3. Crafty boots challenges - Christmas
  4. Get inky challenge - Christmas
  5. Parade your crafts - Christmas project
That's it for tonight!!!!  hope you have a great night and be back tomorrow for some new creations ;o)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous project. I am not at all surprized your employees really liked their little homemade gifts.

    Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky ... this is great! What a wonderful little decoration for a table top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that s a real cool idea hun love it - i had a great monday ty - hope u have a great day today x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vicky, this is so sweet!!! Thank you for joining us again for this weeks challenge at Meljen's Designs!

    ~ Di
    Senior DT Member & Challenge Writer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, Vicky, it's so cute!
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable project, Vicky. I'm glad your co-workers appreciated the creative effort! Thanks for joining Meljen's Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen these waterless snow-globes this year & really like them. I really like the container you used & how small it is. GREAT idea to color the image mirrored. =)
    Thank you for joining us at Get Inky! Challenge.

    ~Beth – Get Inky! DT
    Follow me @ The Crafty Scrap Yard

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful jar! Thanks for playing along at Meljen Designs!
    Sue DT Meljens

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, this is such a cool project, love your creativity. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great gifts, very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Parade Your Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway