The good news is that my employees really liked their little homemade gifts ;o) And as promised I'm here to share another one with you! This time with a really sweet Meljen's image this time I'm using the great Cozy winter mailbox. It was really appropriate with all the snow outside lol I went with some green and red to be able to play again in the challenge of this week. And of course I will reiterate how much I want one of those 2 GDT!!!!! Ok... yup... I know... I'm grovelling...
So here's my little Christmas jar.
The ribbon is from American Craft. The jar, shredded snow and tree is from the dollar store. I did the image twice mirrored. This way it's pretty both sides.
It's colored with my copics and some stickles on the snow on top of the mailbox.
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- Meljens designs - Holly Berries - red and green
- C is for challenge - Traditional Christmas - to me that little mailbox with Christmas mail is pretty typical Christmas! I always love to get Christmas mail and I'm always happy because we get letters and cards ;o) - my colors were Traditional as well
- Crafty boots challenges - Christmas
- Get inky challenge - Christmas
- Parade your crafts - Christmas project
That's it for tonight!!!! hope you have a great night and be back tomorrow for some new creations ;o)