So I'm here to share with you my creation for the new challenge over at Delicious Doodles Challenge. Our challenge for you this time is Christmas or New year.
For my card I used the fabulous digi Snowy mail box that you can find here. I totally love this traditional image!!!
I took out my Authentique - Peaceful paper pack for this. I wanted to give it a more vintage look. I used my large deckled rectangle and petite label 1 from Spellbinder. I also used my Christmas elegance embossing folder from Sizzix for the corner part. I added some Robin's dew drops.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and some stickles. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I followed this awesome sketch:
I'm entering in the following challenges:
- My time to craft challenge - Sketch
- As you like it challenge - Favorite digi and why, well those of you that follow my blog know that I really really love delicious doodles digis. And that's why I was soooo excited to be chosen to be on the team this spring. And this digi is fabulous because to me it really reminds me of the Christmas cards of the past... what I associate with Christmas from my childhood ;o) That's why I love it!
- C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
- Shellys images blog - Welcome winter
- Paper-crafting journey - It's Christmas time
- Add a little dazzle - Embossing
- Inky impressions challenges - winter or snow - well it's winter and there's snow ;o)
That's it for this post but I have another one coming up so I hope that you will be back for it!!