For my little project I used the fabulous digi Gift giving Susie and I paired it off with a little sentiment from the Christmas Sentiment set which is only 2$$$ right now what a great deal for so many fabulous sentiments.
I decided to make something different than a card. I think I'm totally addicted to the pillow boxes right now lol I printed the image twice and colored some of the parts twice like the bow at the top and the little hands to be able to raise them up.
Scrapbook blessings which is letterpress... but it's for a card... and well this is a box :( but it was super fun to do anyway lol. I added some little snowflakes from the dollarstore. I used my nesting rectangles from Quickuts to cut the digi.
I'm entering this little box in the following challenges:
- Abc christmas challenge - out of the box, no square allowed - well it's not a square ;o)
- Inky impressions challenges - Winter or snow - I've got the snow ;o)
- Simon says stamp blog - Make your own background - did with the embossing that's inked.
- Going-grey-with-scrap-creations - Holiday
- Scrapbook blessings - Letterpress technique
That's it for now. I'm not sure that I will be back for more today... It's a busy day of meetings and travelling downtown... and then preparing posts for tomorrow... so... very much looking forward to this weekend!!!