Monday, December 2, 2013

Eureka DT card - Button it up

It's already Monday!!! The weekend goes by way too fast!!!  And so this means it's time for a new challenge over at Eureka stamps

This time our new challenge is Button it up!  And I had messed it up the 1st time around lol when I came to post it to the group blog... I realized that I hadn't used the buttons.  So took care of that.

For this card I used the great digi 22401 Santa riding Reindeer.

The paper is from Bobunny - Mistletoe.  I used some ribbon from the dollarstore.  I added a little charm.  I used my label 11 and grand label 11.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to the hat and the edge of the coat and hat.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Creative inspirations paint - Merry Christmas
  2. Glitter n sparkle challenge - Add some glitter and sparkle
  3. Qkr stampede - It's starting to look a lot like Christmas
  4. Crafty catz weekly - Santa Claus is coming to town
That's it for this post!  But there's 2 more coming up so please come back.

Hugs

8 comments :

  1. Beautiful card......love the bow.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, Vicky, so cute, hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly colored and love the striped paper too. And that bow w/ the button - WOWzers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image - that poor reindeer! lol! thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz this week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card Vicky and I love that lush bow...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's so cute! Thanks for playing at glitter n sparkle. Hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest