Eureka DT post - It's starting to look a lot like Christmas

Hello everyone!  It's already Monday!!!  Wow the weekends go way too fast.  I'm here with a heavy heart because this is my last challenge as a member of Eureka Stamps.  I totally have loved my time with them!!!! A whole year... wow it really does go by fast.

So for my last creation I used the really great digi 3102 snowman with wreath.

The paper is from Bobunny - Rejoice.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  The snowflakes were done with my CM punches.  I used my petite label 1, scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.

The digi was colored with my copics.  I added a little French sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Dream valley challenges - Christmas
  2. That craft place blog - Christmas
  3. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for now.  I'm off to work... but I have another post later on today so I hope you will be back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I really like the double double circles. It is really quite effective. The colors and textures are so wonderfully varied, so many places to focus. Thank you for joining us today at Word Art Wednesday with your fabulous art.
    Advent Blessings of Hope, Peace and Joy,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. super card Vicky - great image and great use of papers! Thanks for joining us at That craft place and all the best! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Vicky, love the sweet snowman and fun dps together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Vicky. Love this snowman too...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's sad to leave any team and I feel for you. Love this darling snowman! Wonderful bow and those snowflake embellies are fabulous. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even want to post here because it's so final ;) I love your card Vicky - as always you created a masterpiece!!! And that bow - WOW!!!! It's been an honor being on the DT with you and I will certainly miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Vicky, love the image. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway