I went with a vintage feel for this card. And went over the top with my embellishments compared to what I normally do.
The paper is from Lost & Found by MME. I used my decorative label 8 and my label 8 from Spellbinder. I added a ribbon flower from my stash as well as some lace. The flourish was cut using a Joanna Sheen die. I used some pearls as well from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. I added some vintage photo distress ink all around the edge to age it more. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- Charisma cardz - All distressed
- Little miss muffet challenges - You've been framed
- Crafty creations challenges - Anything except Christmas
- Digistamps 4 joy-sa - Distressing
- Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
- Papertake weekly - Anything goes
That's it for today!!! I have a busy work day yet again and then I'm going out to a stamping up evening!!! That should be fun. I'll share with you what I have done later ;o)