Gingerbread man

Hello everyone!  So how was your Tuesday?!?  Mine was ok, spent most of the day in a meeting downtown...  very anxiously waiting for Christmas to come around!!!!

I'm here tonight to share with you a card that I made with  the image for the progressive challenge over at Imagine that digi stamp this time there are 2 cute little images!!!  I used the little boy digi.


The paper is from Jolly - American Craft.  I used my label 8 from Spellbinder.  I added a little embellishment from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and some stickles for the hat.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I followed this great sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch and stash challenge - Sketch - and the stash item is my paper it's been in my stash for a year!
  2. Imagine that digistamp - progressive freebie challenge
  3. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes Christmas
  4. Paperminutes - Typical Christmas symbols
That's  it for tonight!!! Hope you have a fabulous night and I'll see you back tomorrow!

Hugs

Comments

  1. cute cute! That bg paper is perfect for this li'l gingerboy! THanks so much for playing at Imagine That! Progressive challenge Vicky, and wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a funny and cute card!
    Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash- challenge.
    Hugs Merkku

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Gingerbread man is grеat!
    This sketch is very good and interesting!
    Congratulations on your design and your choice of paper!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Sketch Vicky and your card is awesome. Love those papers and the gingerbread is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute......and the layout is very interesting. Differently good~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. How delightful this is....Love gingerbread men and this is just adorable...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet and cute card! Love the coloring here. Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card and such an adorable little gingerbread man! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your little gingerbread boy and fabulous papers and the card you made with them is fabulous.
    Thank you for joining in the fun with us at sketch n stash x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for showing your sweet card for paperminutes.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway