Gingerbread train

Hello!  Hope you had a great Monday!  I'm very glad it's over on this side of the world.  It was a snowy Monday lol I really hate to start my week being stuck in traffic lol

So I'm here for a quick little post tonight to share with you a little card that I made to participate in the great Deedees digis progressive challenge!!!  I'm totally addicted to these challenges.  And this time around since I needed to make a lot of Christmas cards this weekend (15 in all for some colleagues....) I took the easy route and used the precolored digi. I really love that option when you can use a precolored digi for a fast little card. You can then concentrate on the layout!

This great little set comes in color and none colored and has some great sentiment as well as a little conductor gingerbread man.  In my case I used only the engine.  And if you haven't participated yet you can get this great set for the low price of 1.5$$$  what a steal!  That's what I did last month and now I'm into the challenge!


The paper that I used come from Bobunny rejoice.  I used my nesting frames from Quickutz. The ribbon is from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great pre-colored digi and my sentiment which is from Create with TLC.  I really needed a French sentiment and I thought this was a great one the color really fitted with the overall theme.
I followed this awesome sketch that I turned to it's side:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafts 4 eternity - Sketch
  2. Deedees digis - Progressive challenge
That's it for me!  Hope you have liked my little card and that you will go and check out that great challenge!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous job using DeeDee's Gingerbread Train, Vicky! Love your take on that sketch and that ribbon is magnificent. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the train~! and very gingerbread looking.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card & great interpretation of the sketch Vicky! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you made a beautiful card with this adorable train set. Love all the papers and that pretty ribbon. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The papers you used with the gingerbread train look so festive and fun, and that die cut sentiment looks great too! Looking forward to seeing what you do with your January challenge digi next :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway