Holly girl framed

I'm back with another little creation made with a great digi from Dilly beans This time I'm using the fabulous 452 - Holly girl Framed.

I just looooove this image.  It's just perfect for a Christmas card.  Of course mine are all done so this is one for next year's stack!!!  Yup getting ready early this way I don't have to freak out close to the holidays.

It was soooo fun playing with some Dilly Beans.  It had been awhile ;o)  Missed it!


The paper is from Bobunny - Silver and gold.  Totally love this paper.  I made my own layout!  And the card stock was practically stolen from someone's hand today... I waited anxiously that he drop the pack of DCWV cardstock... and grabbed it and made a run for it!!!  I was going to winners for some extra bins for my craft room... I organized on Saturday... and needed extra storage... and thought before we went to see the movie that it would be good to go there... man it was just crazy with last minute shoppers!  But I did find my bins and I was able to get some extra papers!!!  WOOOOHOOOO ;o)  I used my label 8 from Spellbinder.  I also added a bunch of Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Dilly beans challenge - Christmas or winter
  2. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - anything goes
  3. Kaboodle doodles - Christmas and the upcoming new year
  4. Whoopsi Daisy - Anything Christmas
  5. Sentimental sundays - Anything x-mas goes
That's it for me!  For now!!!  Hope you have a fabulous night!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is beautiful, Vicky! Your colouring is fabulous! Love the design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a sweet image. Beautiful coloring and such gorgeous papers! Good deal scoring the papers in the middle of the rush and bustle. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful design Vicky. I love this image and your card is just lovely. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Not familiar with that artist, but I'm going to have to check out the web site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck ... Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your choice of colours for this card. It is absolutely fab.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious......love the coloring on the hair.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are right this image is a great one for a Christmas card. I especially love the layout you have gone with and that pretty paper. Yes it is definitely time to get a start on next year's cards right now. I need to make a vow to get a minimum of three a month done...hmmm this is giving me ideas for a link up. Now if could just figure out something that was easy and won't take extra time. I'll run it by you in email so you can talk me out of it, if it grows beyond my initial ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work. Thank You for joining us at Crafting from the heart x x Sharon DT member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work! Gorgeous coloring!
    Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway