Ike's world challenge blog - Christmas is coming

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you my 2nd post of the day.  This time my post for you is for Ikes world challenge blog.  And our challenge this time around is about Christmas is coming!

And I'm very sorry.... but I'm again playing with an exclusive image that Ike had done as a freebie... If you really like it... well I would suggest that you bug her so that she puts it in the store!!!  It was in my digis to play... and well it was calling my name and was just perfect for this card!  He's called snowman.


I used my large squares from Spellbinder for this.  Some leftover ribbon piece from the dollar store the last of that spool.  The little embellishments were part of a gift box that I got.  I added some embossing to the red squares with my Sizzix Christmas elegance.  The paper is from Holly day by American Craft.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to his hat and scarf.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
To make this card I followed this great sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Outlawz challenges - Sketch
  2. Sentimental sundays - Snowman
  3. The glory of christmas challenge - snow
That's it for me!  I hope you have a fabulous day!  I'm off to a meeting.  I might see you later if I have the time to post some more creations ;o)

Hugs



Comments

  1. This is just so cheerful Vicky.Love the three framed tiles in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic design! Congratulations!
    My favorite image of Ike!
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks really grand and I love the embossed frames behind :-) How jolly festive :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always find the cutest snowmen, Vicky! Love your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Christmas. Great use of the layout and just love that cold cutie from Ike.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How festive your card is Vicky...I love that sweet image and the red and green layout. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a very cute image...lol..........and you colored her beautifully~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  8. - thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 22: snow, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway