So that family included 2 daughters (both figure skaters) and one hockey player. I thought I would make a special card to show the little figure skate girl. So I'm using a fabulous digi from Mi Ran and it can be found here.
Here's my card with her.
The paper is from one of my favorite sets at the moment! It's Bobunny - Snow day. I used my snowflake border, my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder. I also added a little tag made with my Magnolia die. Just love those!!! I got this one at Stamp and create store. I added the snowflakes that came out for the border and added little pearls to them. I put a great digi from Create with TLC it was part of the last club!!! It's called my new skates 2. I thought it was the perfect embellishments. I used some ribbon from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. I used a great sentiment also from Create with TLC
So do you think this card will cheer them up?!?
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Outlawz challenges - Sketch challenge
- The shabby tearoom - Terrific tag - I incorporated one here.
- 2creative chicks - Christmas/Winter
- A little bit crafty - Christmas Cheer
- abc-challenge - A is for Almost Christmas
- Cards galore challenges - Christmas
- Ladybug crafts - Christmas/Winter
That's it for me!!! There's a post on my darker blog as well for those of you that dare to check it out ;o)