Mamma always said...

So today is a special day!  It's my hubby's b-day!!!!  So happy birthday Marc Paul!!!!  And I wanted to make him a special b-day card.  So when I had been shopping at The East wind I came across this great digi called Christmas tree with sexy girl and I thought that was just perfect and would be his b-day card!

I just gave it to him and I have to admit that I was right... he loved it lol


The paper is from Bobonny - Elft magic.  I really love that Bobunny paper... well... love all bobunny papers lol  I used my Label 22, fancy label 2, and mt fancyful holiday die cut all from Spellbinder.  I added some bling to it as well.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics as well as edged with my Cpine needle distress ink. The fun sentiment is from Create with TLC, I thought it was perfect for this image!!!  I wish I looked that good lol
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Dis digi designs challenge - Anything Christmas
  2. Marks finest papers - Make a Christmassy Birthday card
  3. Polka doodle - Anything goes / Christmas b-day
That's it for me!  I have to brave the cold, wind and sleet to go to the hair dresser.... yikes don't want to go out lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Huge congrats on your hubby's birthday. I am sure he is loving his card, because the girl resembles you in a great way.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Vicky! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday card for your husband Vicky (Happy Birthday March Paul from Arizona!)
    TFS - Cara
    creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Marc! Fantastic cared, Vicky. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful coloring! I love the sentiment a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your husband~! What a perfect image for that sentiment. Love the card.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your hubby Vicky. I am sure he is enjoying your wonderful card. It is just so colorful. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know a few guys who would like this for Christmas.......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Vicky! Bet hubby was thrilled to receive it. Thanks for playing along. Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
    Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts
    PolkaDoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card! So fun to create a card the hubby likes! Thanks for playing along with Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love that image! thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is quite the image! Glad to hear he liked the card and please pass on my belated birthday wishes to Marc. I hope he had a great day and more importantly a fabulous year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sassy! Great card Vicky!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digis! We have a new challenge ready for you tomorrow, so please check back and I hope you'll play along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway