Melonheadz DT - Christmas

Hello everyone!  It's Monday yet again... but the good news is that it's the start of a new challenge over at Melonheadz Friends.

This time our challenge for you is Christmas.  So I hope that many of you will be participating.

For my little project I used Snowman bundle.  I thought it was just perfect for my little gift card holder.  I'm going to be giving out in the gift for the teachers 1 little pillow box and 1 little gift card holder.  I think that everyone is always in need of those... so it's a good idea for a gift.  And I wanted to make something other than a card because... well I have made lots lol

So here's the opened look.

I cut it out with my Cameo.  Got to looooove that machine.  I have never used one so much and I'm really loving all those cuts because it takes the guessing on the measurements right out of the equation.  I used some leftover papers.  I added some little snowflakes from my stash.

Here's the closed look

Hope you liked it.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
  2. Inky impressions challenges - Winter or snow
  3. Fairytale challenge - Box or packaging - I think this qualifies for packaging.  

So that's it for me!  Hope you have a great Monday!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Awww, that snowman is super adorable, love the gift card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous gift card holder! I love the cute image and the great design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I love that little snowman! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute, Vicky! Love that plaid background and the fancy fold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely gift card holder. Love the sweet image. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fab Vicky, you can use it for so many occations Wonderfull layout and colours. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. I love the snowman!
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challengeblog!
    Andrea :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway