Melonheadz DT post - Anything goes

Hello everyone!!!  It's Monday but I'm on vacation so it's all good... except that this is my last post for the great Melonheadz challenge.  It's such a great team and I'm very sad to be leaving but it's time for me to move on to something else ;o)  And saying that... they will have a DT call!!!  So send out your name and e-mail out!  You don't want to miss this out.

Our challenge for you is Anything goes!!! How fun right?!?

For this card I decided to get some Christmas cards done for next year.  And I used the fabulous Christmas stuff bundle.  I did one of the images twice so that I could decoupage it!!!  And that's what I did with the bow.


I used paper from Snow Village - Pink Paislee.  The dies are scallop and large circle as well as my Label 14 all from Spellbinder.  I added some bling from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi pre-colored.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. That craft place blog - Anything goes
  2. Inky chicks - Christmas
  3. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
  4. Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
That's it for me!  Hope you have liked my creation and that you will be playing with us for my last challenge!!!

Hugs




Comments

  1. Gorgeous Vicky. Love the traditional colours.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, Vicky. I love that magnificent background dp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wreath. Lovely card Vicky. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful wreath and such a lovely card Vicky...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card. Another team you are leaving?! Wow. Another group that will miss you I am sure! Great last project for them. I especially love the square bling. Trés chic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway