Monday, December 23, 2013

Melonheadz DT post - Anything goes

Hello everyone!!!  It's Monday but I'm on vacation so it's all good... except that this is my last post for the great Melonheadz challenge.  It's such a great team and I'm very sad to be leaving but it's time for me to move on to something else ;o)  And saying that... they will have a DT call!!!  So send out your name and e-mail out!  You don't want to miss this out.

Our challenge for you is Anything goes!!! How fun right?!?

For this card I decided to get some Christmas cards done for next year.  And I used the fabulous Christmas stuff bundle.  I did one of the images twice so that I could decoupage it!!!  And that's what I did with the bow.


I used paper from Snow Village - Pink Paislee.  The dies are scallop and large circle as well as my Label 14 all from Spellbinder.  I added some bling from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi pre-colored.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. That craft place blog - Anything goes
  2. Inky chicks - Christmas
  3. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
  4. Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
That's it for me!  Hope you have liked my creation and that you will be playing with us for my last challenge!!!

Hugs




5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous Vicky. Love the traditional colours.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, Vicky. I love that magnificent background dp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wreath. Lovely card Vicky. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful wreath and such a lovely card Vicky...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card. Another team you are leaving?! Wow. Another group that will miss you I am sure! Great last project for them. I especially love the square bling. Trés chic!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest