Prim Snowman

Hello!  So how was your Saturday?!?  Hope you got to enjoy it a bit! Here the weather was frightful... freezing rain... but it's ok because we wanted to clean the house and do all the chores!!!  So that's what we did... and now it feels wonderful.  But I have to admit to HATING the dreaded H word lol

So remember the little jars that I did for my colleagues... well with a little gift comes the need for some little cards... so here is one of the cards that I did with the super fun image from Pholkart Studio I used the fun Prim Snowman he's only 2$$$  So a great deal.

The fun part of making a small card is that you get to use the leftovers!!!  So that's what I did here with some scraps from my ever growing scrap pile!  I used my great curved rectangle and petite label 1 from Spellbinder.  I added some buttons from the dollar store.

The digi colored with my copics.  I added some evergreen bough distress ink all around the image and the sentiment which is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Last minutes Christmas cards
  2. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge2 - Extra challenge for December anything goes
  3. Patties creations challenge - Snowy scene within the image
  4. Stamping with dragon - Last minute Christmas
That's it for this post!  I'll be back with another one ;o)

Hugs


Comments

  1. Cute snowman Vicky and I love the DP you used. makes me think of Christmas ornaments.
    TFS - Cara
    Creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute snowman, Vicky! Love the polka dots and buttons. Wonderfully simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again my favorite little snowmen....Great way to use up those scraps. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, this is so cute! It is a great image and your colors and details are really great. Thanks for joining us in the Pattie's Creations Challenge. Hugz - Nancy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card . Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon. Hugs Tina (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway