Scribbles and scrap Challenge DT post - December 8th 2013

Hello everyone!  It's Sunday, my the weekend goes by so very fast... and I have so much to do with Christmas coming lol

So it's time for a new challenge over at Scribble and Scrap craft challenge and as usual our challenge is Anything goes.

For my card I used one of the fabulous digis from Vintage girls.

For this card I used some papers from my stash.  I really wanted to give this card a vintage feel.  I added some vintage lace also from my stash and a little sticker flower from the dollar store.  The image was fussy cut.  I wanted to have some cards without sentiments in my stash and this was the perfect opportunity to create one!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Pink gem challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. All sorts challenge - Anything but Christmas
  3. Izazov challenge - Shabby chic
  4. Scrapping 4 fun challenges - Anything goes
That's it for this post.  It's going to be one very busy Sunday!!!  Lots to do in preparation for a very busy week!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. A beautiful vintage creation Vicky. Love the lace trimming and earthy mono tones.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Vicky! Love the clean, neat and scrummy layout and fabulous vintage colours.

    Thank you for creating such a beautiful card for the challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card,love the papers and added lace.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage look card Vicky.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful vintage card Vicky, I love the way you've aged the lace and the flower is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vintage card, love the image :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous Vicky! Love the gorgeous lace and image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your vintage card looks absolutely darling, Vicky, such a pretty image! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Vicki ... definitely got the vintage vibe going on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marvelous - a gorgeous picture and such scrummy lace :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous, love the backing paper, image and gorgeous die cut flower x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So elegant, Vicky, love this card hun, I really do think Green might be my favourite colour, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, Vicky! I just printed out an image from Scribble n Scrap and how to get something done with it before the end of the week. I love that tatted lace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway