Scribbles and scrap DT post - December 22nd 2013

Hello everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your last weekend before Christmas.  I know that this can be a pretty hectic time for most.  I'm lucky because I got everything done ahead of time... so no running around like a crazy person right now!  Especially since I have absolutely no patience in the line ups and the parking lots...

So right now I'm here to share with you a little card that I did for my DT post of Scribbles and Scrap and this time I used one of the little digis to make a little card to go with the gift that I had made for my colleagues.  It's good to make little gifts... but you have to make little cards to go with them... yikes that meant 8 little cards!  Good thing that this image is precolored and sooo cute.

It's from the great set Vintage girls photo topper 2 and as you can see they are super versatile because you can use them for Christmas as well as other occasions!


The fun thing is that I made this card with some left over paper from a previous card.  The image was fussy cut.  I used a little ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment was cut using my Nesting frames Quickuts


Here's a closer look at the great digi and the sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - last minute cards
  2. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge2 - Extra challenge - Anything goes
  3. Outlawz challenges - Non Traditional Christmas card
That's it for this post!  I hope to be back today with some more!  Have a fabulous Sunday!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is just so cute and pretty, Vicky..and yes, quick and easy too. Perfect for when you have so many cards to make and time's running out. Love the clean layout...just so lovely.

    I'm chilling as well. All my pressie shopping was done ages ago. Have to admit, my cards did my head in as I had started them this time last year but then couldn't use the ones I'd made as I didn't like them anymore. :o) So I had to start again which was a made rush but they're done and now I'm crafting Christmas cards for fun again...yay!

    Still have to go food shopping but that'll be just a normal shop with a couple of extra bits thrown in. Oh...and I'll be making my mince pies on Christmas Eve...or maybe tomorrow. They're the easiest and best mince pies in the world...can't wait. Here's the recipe if you'd like to have a go with the kids.
    http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2174/unbelievably-easy-mince-pies
    You need to follow the recipe exactly and when they come out of the oven, leave them to cool for ten minutes and then give them a little twist to release them from the tin. They really are the ultimate in mince pies! :o)

    Merry Christmas to you and all the family. Have a wonderful day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the person who running around like a crazy person lol
    This is really so beautiful, Vicky!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Vicky. Love the vintage girl and the ribbon finishes it off perfectly.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the colours, and the image is so sweet :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful Vicky. All the best for Christmas and the New Year
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky, such a beautiful card, love the papers and the image. Wishing you a wonderful holiday time and all the very best for 2014. Thank you for your support and comments this past year.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that marvelous vintage image, Vicky, and your bow is perfect! I managed to get a card done this morning for Scribble n Scrap and linked it up just a little bit ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done Vicky. So vintage and I love it. Kudo's to you hun for getting everything done early. I did not do that...lol Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Vicky. The vintage photo looks wonderful and I love the paper x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing another beautiful entry for both CHNC challenges x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway