Scribbles design DT midway post - Remembrance with fancy folds

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you my DT card for the midway post of our challenge over at Scribbles Designs challenge.

Our challenge this time is Remembrance and fancy folds.

So for my card I used the fabulous Medallion-1

And BTW if you didn't know there's an awesome sale going on right now that you will want to take advantage of!
Black Friday Cyber Monday

I decided again to make a sympathy card as I sadly seem to need more and more of those.  Unfortunately I made it in French... because I've been needing those as well... and well I would have needed 2 in English yesterday... so this would have been perfect but I had to go with something else!  Never seem to have the right one on hand even if I do craft like crazy lol

I used my Cameo to make this flip flop or swing card.

The paper is from my stash but I don't remember the maker as it was in a pack which as long been opened... I've had it for at least 1yr 1/2... but I do love using it for all my black and white creations.  I used my scallop and large oval as well as my large circles all from Spellbinder.

Here's the open version.  The sentiment was made by me and done in word.  I saved it at a digi file so I can reuse this... because I have a feeling that I will need it!
I hope you have liked my card.  I can't wait to see your creation ;o)  So rar there's only 4 entries in our challenge... so you really should come over and play!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  2. Aud sentiments challenge - Any sentiment
  3. Simon says stamp - Anything goes
That's it for now... but I should be back with some more today... Have a fabulous day and hope you get to craft!

Hugs



Comments

  1. so pretty! don't you love sandy's doodle digis??? we don't even need to color them, they're so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie,
    The black and white is classic. Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us this week, we love seeing your art.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and love the black and white and swing card. Wonderful idea. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flip card, Vicky! I love the classic black and white colours. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway