Sleddin snowman

Hello!  I'm doing a post just for fun this morning ;o)  It's the 1 day that I don't have any preschedule posts so I can post if I want or not lol  And of course I wanted!  I did a bunch of cards this weekend so need to share them right?!?

So this time I'm using the great image Sleddin Snowman from Oak Pond that's one of the great freebies this month over at Lady Anne's Progressive challenge.

This is what I did with it.  The other image is colored I just need to put it on a card;o)

The paper is from Jolly by American Craft.  I also used some paper from Hollyday by American craft.  I really love the combination of those paper together.  I added some buttons from my stash. I used a curved rectangle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is again from Create with TLC it was part of the great Christmas club.
I followed this sketch that I turned on it's side:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge - Sketch
  2. Lady Anne's  - Progressive challenge
  3. Sentimental sundays - Snowman
  4. Use it tuesday - winter and holidays - last challenge :(  - So my stash item is the paper that I have had for over 1 year!!!
That's it for me!  I will see you guys tomorrow.   Have a great day!

Hugs

Comments

  1. A gorgeous colour combo, sweet little image and great sentiment, all go to making a fabulous little card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I miss the progressive at Lady Anne's. I missed out on a month during the move to my new home and just never got back to it. I love your color combo, Vicky, it's perfect for this sweet little snowman. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Vicki! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable........love that blue and gray together.

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Vicky. I love this color...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cheerful. Love the aqua and grey colouring and the buttons is a nice touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color choices on your adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute! I love your color palate and such a cute image! Thanks for playing in our final challenge at Use It Tuesday! Best wishes always! Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet! Love the image and colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway