Snowflake

Hello everyone!!!  How was your Monday?!?  Mine was ok.  It's over ;o)  And I went and committed myself to something lol... I went and offered to do the Christmas cards for my group of employees... I was offered to give some store bought... but... they seemed so plain.... So now I have to make fast fast 15 cards!!!  Well a little less because I have a few left but still... that's 15!!!!

It's a good thing that I still had some fabulous images to play with!  One that's a brand new Star in my pocket  This one is called Snowflake.

So I played tonight with her and this is what I came up with.  It really helps that I really wanted to play over at From the heart sketch.  They had an awesome sketch to help my mojo!!!

I used my fabulous pad of aper Bobunny - Snowday!  The sentiment was cut using my large oval and scallop oval.  I added a little snowflake from the dollar store and that's it!!!  Just lots of layering...

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and to which I added a bunch of stickles.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

I followed this great sketch:
Sketch045.jpg

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. From the heart stamps - Sketch
  2. Created with love challenges - Christmas
  3. Digi-makeover-challenge  - Snow fun
  4. Crazy challenge - Snowy winter
That's it for tonight!!!  Hope you have a great night!!!  I'm off to complete some posts for tomorrow as well as do some commenting!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is just stunning, thanks for playing along with us at FTH this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is precious and your colouring and design gorgeous. Especially love the colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky this is just devine, I love the image and your colours xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, love the papers and image

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Vicky, thanks for playing with us.

    Hermien
    dt-member papermakeupstamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Vicky she is adorable. Love the colors you chose. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with love challenges this week.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, Love the image and the coloring. The papers work well with the image colors. Thanks for joining our Christmas Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris
    Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card! I love this image and the turquoise color is fab! Thanks so much for joining us at From The Heart stamps challenges and look forward to seeing more of your creations again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky, the turquoise and matching DP looks fabulous. Sweet image too and great take with our sketch.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute image and wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the layers you are using now. The color combo is awesome. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at FTHS! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway