Saturday, December 14, 2013

Snowman with Star

Told you I would be back.  And this time I'm here to share with you a little card that I made with an image that I purchased a few weeks ago from a great store that I just discovered on Etsy.  It's Pholkart Studio.  Their digis are not expensive and are soooo cute!  So I'm sharing a little snowman that I used to make a card for one my employees.

The image that I used is Snowman with star.


The paper is from Pink Paislee - Snow village.  I used my large squares, my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I added a little ribbon from my stash as well as some bling.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and some stickles!  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
For this card I followed this awesome sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Tuesday morning sketches - Sketch
  2. Catch the bug blog - Favorite Christmas song - I really love Frosty the snowman... and I really love snowmen... I have been using a lot of them I guess that's why lol
  3. Kitty bee designs - Christmas
That's it for this post... I might just be back for one more!!!

Hugs

9 comments :

  1. This image is adorable!!! What a fun card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he a little sweetie! i love how you used our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches..can't wait to see your new card for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card - your employee is going to love it! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable image. I love you image. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy CTB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vicky what a sweet card. I love this snowman cutie as well...You've sold me I am heading over to check out her images...Love this...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this bling! Such a great image too. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fun card. Love the color scheme.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card - love this snowman!

    Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs for our Christmas Challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join our Challenge at CTB!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest