It's finally time!!! Open Minded Crafting Fun challenge

Good morning everyone!  It's finally time for our 1st challenge over at Open Minded Crafting Fun.

Our 1st challenge is about new items or New techniques!  Just perfect to use those great gifts you got over at Christmas time.  Or try out those new techniques that you have made a resolution to try this new year ;o)

So go on over and check out the fabulous creations that our awesome team made and we have some terrific GDT for our 1st challenge.

The great sponsors for this 1st one are
 ,
 and 

That's a whole lot of fabulous sponsors for you to win from!  So we are looking forward to seeing your creations.

Hugs






Comments

  1. Marvelous - so glad you are up and running :-) I went and left some LUV and will be over to play later on :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxx

    My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
    My Shop: www.ikesart.com
    My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've been patiently waiting for your first challenge - wonderful! I'll be sure to play along. Hope you give us an update on your identity theft/credit card issue. And I hope they find the *%&+ that did it. Happy New Year to you! I don't comment that much but I read you every day and enjoy your inspirational projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get over there and check out the DT Cards. I really want to play along with you guys...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Vicky on the new blog...so happy to be a part of the first challenge as a GDT !! Looking forward to playing along again...hugs Lynnpenguin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10