While going through my sentiment from Create with TLC I found the perfect one for this image!!!
The paper is from Lime Twist- MME. I used my large and small square from Spellbinder. I used a little ribbon from my stash. The sentiment was edge using my Ripe Persimmon distress ink.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the fab sentiment.
To make this I followed this sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- From the heart stamps - Sketch
- Dee dees digis - Progressive challenge
- Pile it on challenge - Stripes and/or dots- did dots
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes - or create your own challenge - went with anything goes
- Robyns fetish challenge - Animals or birds
- Little miss muffet challenges - Happy B-day
That's it!!!! wow busy morning :) Hope you have liked my posts. Big hello to my new followers!!! So fun to see more little pictures :)
I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html