Classy Sassy

I'm here to share with you a little totally 100% digital card with you.  I used the fabulous image from Create with TLC that's part of this great set:

To make this I really went all out :) I used some elements from Decosse Dynamite Doodle - Living on the edge  Aurulent paper, I used the December Delights frame 1, ATGB November tag and ATGB_paper_plaid.  I changed some of the colors using word's color function (yup I'm not too sophisticated... but it works lol

I added some Scrapper's Delight digital elements from Mother Nature, Papillons and from Morning dew set.  Yup all 3 sets!!! They are totally awesome!!!  I also changed some of the colors to fit my digital card.

I really hope that you like this digital composition.  I thought it was great for Valentine's day as well with the little heart :)  Should have printed it out... but ran out of time lol but now I got if all ready for next year!!!
Check out the great photo inspiration over at 

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Scrappers-delights-challenge-blog-All you need is love
  2. Digitally sweet challenges - photo inspiration - And you can see the flourish inspiration as well as the flowers :)
Hope you like my card!!!  I'm still surprised that I'm making digital stuff... lol even if it's not the best... it's a start right?!?


I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Hugs


Comments

  1. Hi Vicky! Love this! It's beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is a stunning digital creation. You are a lady of many talents.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vicky....How Amazing. I love this wonderful card. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE this, Vicky! It is both classy and sassy. I've never done just digital designs but I certainly am taken with this one. :_D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment, great digital card. Thanks for playing at DSC.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, this is great, thank you so much for sharing with us at scrappers delights challenge blog.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky, this is really pretty. Love that it's 100% digital too! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10