I don't know why but when there's a masculine challenge with the great Delicious Doodles image all I want to do is use some sceneries :)
So for my card I used the great Sunset at Sea
I just think this is a perfect masculine image! And I left this card without too much embellishments because I can't seem to equate manly with embellishments lol
The paper for this is from my Origami paper mega pack. I used some American Craft twine with a charm from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my pebbles pearlescent chalks in Shimmer shades, earth tones and jewel tones. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
- Chalk n stock - Anything goes with chalk
- Addicted to stamps-challenge - CAS
- Crafty creations challenges - Keep it simple
- Inky impressions challenges - So charming
- The sisterhood of crafters - One for the boys
- Digi darlas - Make it masculine
Still a few days to enter in my little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html - There's 15 awesome prizes!!!