So the challenge is to make a card for Lovies - whatever love means to you. Of course you have to use some Stampin up stuff. I had some new goodies to use :) And I really wanted to start with them. So I made a love card... but one masculine!!! I wanted something different from the typical red and pink :) I saw a great sketch and that was the start of it.
Here's a closer look at the great stamp.
Much different from my usual cards!!! But I'm loving this look!!! I like to challenge myself :)
I followed this fab sketch and that was the start of my inspiration:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Mojo monday - Sketch
- Crafty bloggers network - All about boys
- Crafty card makers - This is a man's world
- Paula holifield crafts - Man up
- The artistic stamper creative team - Use distress
- Inky Froggies - FB challenge
- 2 sisters challenge -Embossing
- simon says stamp blog - we love stamps
- Sweet stampin challenge blog - Sentiment only
That's it for me for tonight!!! I hope you have a fabulous night!!
I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html