The 1st challenge is love and you have 15 days to participate!!!
For my card I decided to make something a bit different lol It ended up being my hubby's Valentine's day card! And he just looooove how she's dressed... hi hi hi. So I used the fabulous Lucy Loo - Sexy girl with her own style.
And... well I made her a Zombie... yeah I know... it's weird but it was perfect for what I wanted to do and for the great sentiment from Create with TLC that I was adding with her.
So for this I used paper from DCWV - all dressed up. The die cuts were made with my nesting ovals by quickutz. I used some feathers, bling and skulls from my stash lol
Here's a closer look at this fab image colored with my copics. The great sentiment as mentioned is from Create with TLC
- Left of center challenges - Demons lovers - I think this qualifies :) For sure it's LOC...
- Cardz 4 guyz - Truly madly deeply - Love
- Scrappers-delights-challenge - All you need is love
- Artistic inspiration challenge - Anything goes - love
- Crazy challenge - Love is in the air
- Cheerful stamp pad - Love/Valentine
That's it for this post... I still have 2 more to come!!! Hope you will be back for them!!!
I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html