I also wanted to play with their challenge Sassy cheryls challenge which is Dies and/or punches.
Isn't he just adorable?!? The paper is from Be you - Fancy pants. I used an embossing folder from Tim Holtz - Checkerboard. I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder. I found some orange buttons to go with this. Now I have a confession to make... Not only am I a die addict, a Sassy Cheryl addict... but I'm a huge button addict! I have some in all shape and size and colors... well I thought so... but WOW it took me FOREVER to find these orange buttons... couldn't find orange at ALL!!!! hmmm... you never seem to have the right thing when you need it lol
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. The sky was done with my salty ocean distress ink. The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I followed this great sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sunday sketch and stamp - sketch
- Sassy cheryls challenge - Dies and/or punches - used dies
- Artistic inspirations challenges - Anything goes/for the kids
- Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Punches and/or die cuts
- Digi darlas - Make it masculine
- 2sisters challenge blog - Embossing
- Dis digi designs challenge - Tic Tac Toe - Digi, sentiment and embossing
- The crafting cafe - Embossing
- Crafty little fairies challenge - One for the boys
That's it for me for tonight! Hope you had a fabulous Monday! I'm very glad it's over lol. Always hard to start the week!!!
Still a few days to enter in my little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html - There's 15 awesome prizes!!!