Once again, I kept this card very CAS... I figured that's the best way to go for masculine.
The paper is from Kaiser Craft up up and away. I used my grand squares from Spellbinder to cut the matting. I added a little charm from my stash... and that's it!!!
Here's a closer look at the fabulous image from Jem's Design. The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Miriams crafting blog - Hot air balloon
- Artistic inspirations challenges - Anything goes - Masculine
- Crafty bloggers network - boys
- Melonheadz friends - For the boys
- My sheri crafts - vintage
- Dl art-thankful-thursday-challenge -Vintage/or Shabby - did vintage :)
That's it for me for tonight!!! I'll be back tomorrow! Have a fabulous night.
I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html