Thursday, March 20, 2014

Digital Delight DT post - Guitar Maycee

Hello everyone!  It's time for my new DT inspiration for Digital Delights and this time I'm using the super cute Guitar Maycee and I used with it the great Licence plate love set.

I wanted to make a fun masculine celebration card!  I think I managed with some really bright colors!



The paper for this card is from MME - Fly a kite.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  I fussy cut the image and the sentiment.  The little stars are also from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Digi choos day - Boys stuff
  2. Our daily bread designs blog 6 of something I used 6 stars - and Happy Anniversary!!!
  3. Party time tuesdays - Party animals
That's it for me for today!  Slow day lol looking forward to the end of the week and some crafting time!!!

Hugs

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest