Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A song in your he{art} - Everything grows

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at A Song in your He{art} This time our challenge for you is sponsored by the fabulous


For my card I used the awesome Ayla with horse.

The song that we have for you as the inspiration for this challenge is Everything grows from Raffi

So inspired by this I figured I would make a spring card!  Because what shows more the growth than spring?!?

The paper that I used is from Summer fresh - Simple stories.  I used my large square, large circle and scallop circle from Spellbinder.  I used some cute little flower bling from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Craftin desert divas - anything goes
  2. Kaboodle doodles - Spring is coming
  3. Use your stuff - Die cuts
Hope you liked this!  I will be back tomorrow morning :D  Big hello to my newest followers!!!

Hugs

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us on the UYS blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love the lovely layers and your design. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodle and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice happy colors and coloring for a pretty card ! Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, chevrons are my fav!

    Thank you for sharing with us a Craftin Desert Divas!
    Make sure you check out our April Stamp release. The FUN starts April 22nd, hope to see you there!
    Shelly DTM

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute card! Great interpretation! Thanks for playing in our die cut challenge at Use Your Stuff this week and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest