The paper for this card is from Crate paper - Random. I used my x-cut dies ornate frame. I also used my Label 11 from Spellbinder and my filigree corner die from La la land craft. I added some flowers from my stash and some brads from Eyelet outlet. I aso put a little gem on the filigree corner and the bottom left side.
Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics. I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought fit in perfectly with this image.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Craft-room challenge - Dance (my little skunk is clearly dancing at the arrival of spring!!!)
- Digi choosday - Use 2 papers
- Loves rubberstamps challenges - Easter or spring
- Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Use yellow
- The squirrel and the fox - All creatures great and small
I hope you had a fabulous Tuesday! I'll be back tomorrow with some new posts... it's a very busy week on my blog lol
I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in Crafting Vicky giveaway post