Creative Knockouts DT post - Challenge #32

Hello!  It's Thursday and it's time for a new challenge over at Creative knockouts.  For this challenge we want to see signs of spring!  How perfect for this time of year right?!?

Our awesome sponsor is:

SNSS

And for my card I used the fabulous image Daffodil block  that I thought was the perfect symbol of spring.  I also went with a yellow and green color combination because to me green is the renewal and growth so a sign of spring!


The paper is from GCD - Nostalgia.  I used my superellipse and my ornate square from Spellbinder.  I also used one of the new dies that I purchased from Dies r us it's the magic flourish from Memory box.  That site of dies is fabulous the prices are awesome and the service is super fast!!!  So totally recommend it for you if you are a die addict like me!  
I used some prima flowers and some button and twine from my stash.  And to complete this I added some bling at the top.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I distressed all the edges from some crushed olive distress ink.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafters cafe blog challenge - Spring
  2. Divas by design challenge - Easter/spring
  3. Pennys challenges - Flower power
  4. Scrappers-delights-challenge-blog - Blooming Lovely

I have another post coming up so I really hope you will be back for it :)  Have a great day folks!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card! I love that square die you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made a beautiful card Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured daffodil, love the freshness of the green and yellow, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! Love the frame around the daffodils!! Your DT Sister Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky the frame is fantastic. The daffodils look so real. Just a beautiful card. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real breath of spring!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Love the flowers and your choice of papers
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, thank you for joining in with us at Scrapper's Delights.

    kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway