Delicious Doodles DT post - Easter

Hello everyone!  It's Friday how awesome right?!?  I'm very excited lol  Looking forward to crafting this weekend.  So anyway, I'm here to share with you my card for the newest challenge over at Delicious Doodles and this time our challenge for you is Easter.

For this card I used the super cute little Easter Chick.

The card was done using some Doodlebug design inc - Hello Spring.  I'm adding some bling flower from my stash.  I also added a flourish from my stash as well as a yellow ribbon.  I used my x-cut rectangle parenthesis and my Super Ellipse from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Cute card thursday - Easter
  2. Dl-art-thankful-thursday - Easter
  3. Milkcoffee challenge - Easter
  4. Moving along with the times - Easter/Spring
That's  it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a fabulous Friday.

Hugs


Comments

  1. Cute make hun, love the cheerful papers! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Cute. Cute....Just adorable...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little chickie :)
    Thanks for joining in at Milkcoffee this week, Good Luck. Lou DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this time. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one.....so fun for Easter.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway