And for this card I used a great digi called Flower power dolled up Daisy and the sentiment is Mother's day Sentiments.
So I really went all out on this one :)
The paper is from MME - Lucky in Love. I used my ornate frame from Xcut 503043. I used my MS border punch. I also used a Marianne's Creatables EC Die LR0144. I added some lace, some bling and a doily all from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and to which I added some salty ocean distress in.
- Crafting-with-dragonflies - Mother's day or Special lady
- Creative Moments - Anything goes twist of spring
- Creative card crew - Girly
- Digi sketch challenge - Floral Challenge
- Robyns fetish challenge blog - Square card
That's it for me for today! Hope you have a fabulous day!
I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in Crafting Vicky giveaway post